Get In Touch
in Cedar Park, TX
IV therapy is commonly known for helping people recover from dehydration and hangovers, but did you know that IV therapy is also used for many additional reasons, like weight loss, skin rejuvenation, and enhancing cognitive function?
If you are interested in making improvements to your health and wellness journey, chances are there is an IV option that will fit well with your unique preferences, needs, and goals. Contact our team to learn more about IV therapy and schedule your next session today!
What are my
for IV therapy?
Cryo Fire Health Spa provides a wide range of options when it comes to IV therapy.
Our IV options can be a great treatment for you whether you want to stay hydrated, recover from an injury, or just feel your absolute best. Our IV options include:
- Alleviate — Minimize bloating, irritability, abdominal discomfort, and lower back pain
- Brainstorm — Improve cognitive function; information processing, learning and memory
- Get Up & Go — Burn fat, feel energized, and boost your metabolism
- Immunity — Boost your immune system and feel better faster
- Inner Beauty — Fight acne, wrinkles, and tired skin from the inside out
- Myers’ Cocktail — The “gold standard” for overall wellness
- NAD+ — Mental clarity + anti-aging support
- Quench — Hydrate and combat fatigue from dehydration
- Reboot — Ease hangover headaches, nausea, and dehydration
- Recovery & Performance — Decrease recovery time and enhance your performance
What are the benefits
of IV therapy?
Our IV therapy options offer a variety of different benefits that depend on the vitamins and minerals that they contain. Some of the benefits you may gain from IV therapy include:
- Anti-aging effects
- Combats brain fog
- Alleviates cold & flu symptoms
- Reduces dehydration
- Reduces fatigue
- Provides hangover & headache relief
- Strengthens the immune system
- Enhanced metabolism
- Increases athletic performance
- Reduces recovery time
How long does IV therapy take and how long does it last?
IV therapy can take anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour to complete. During your treatment, all you have to do is sit back and relax, and many people find that it’s a great time to read, meditate, or chat with a friend. The lasting effects of IV therapy vary from person to person, as the effects will largely depend on how quickly your body metabolizes the vitamins and minerals. The number of treatments that an individual should receive will also depend on their health and wellness needs, and we will be glad to discuss your unique treatment plan with you.Contact Us