Try on our NormaTec Recovery System compression sleeves and maximize circulation throughout your body and recovery time between workouts. Using Sequential Pulse Technology, NormaTec synergistically combines three techniques to massage your limbs and help mobilize bodily fluids: pulsing compression, gradients, and distal release. Stimulating the lymphatic system, this dynamic compression reduces inflammation, aids in rapid recovery, and helps you look better.
Compression Therapy helps you train harder, recover faster + perform better
Mind, Mood + Beauty
- Helps avoid the development of cellulite
- Strengthens loose skin (due to pregnancy/obesity)
- Reduces swelling of the legs
Health + Wellness
- Increases blood circulation
- Aids in the removal of toxins such as lactic acid
- Reduces inflammation + decreases water accumulation
- Relieves pain associated with muscle soreness
- Prevents/eliminates first-stage varicose veins
- Facilitates faster recovery from surgery + rehab
Sports + Fitness
- Relieves muscle swelling + soreness
- Accelerates recovery from training + competition
- Helps you perform at your peak
Frequently Asked Questions about Compression Therapy
How does it work?
Slip into your compression sleeves, sit back, relax and enjoy the high-tech massage. NormaTec Pulse Technology synergistically combines three distinctive massage techniques to speed the body’s normal recovery process: pulsing compression, gradients, and distal release. Through these mechanisms, the NormaTec Recovery System maximizes circulation throughout the entire body.
How many treatments should I do?
You can benefit from compression therapy both before and after exercise, for routine training or high-level competition. Before exercise, the NormaTec acts as a high-tech massage to warm up your muscles. Pre-workout sessions are generally 10 to 20 minutes long with a moderate intensity level.
Using the NormaTec Recovery System after intense exercise will significantly speed up your recovery process, allowing you to train harder and perform better. We recommend compression therapy within a few hours after exercise to expedite your recovery process. Post-workout recovery sessions are generally 20 to 60 minutes long with a moderate to high intensity level (it is safe to pump as long as you want).
Who should NOT do compression therapy?
The following conditions are contraindications to Compression Therapy: Ischemia (advanced arterial disease) of the legs, untreated septic phlebitis of the leg, phlegmasia cerulea dolens, and uncontrolled congestive heart failure.